As shamelessly copied from WikiPedia about Laravel:
Laravel is a free, open-source PHP web framework, created by Taylor Otwell and intended for the development of web applications following the model–view–controller (MVC) architectural pattern. Some of the features of Laravel are a modular packaging system with a dedicated dependency manager, different ways for accessing relational databases, utilities that aid in application deployment and maintenance, and its orientation toward syntactic sugar.
Here is log of what I am learning in Laravel:
I use Linux System. Hence all the article written below are written by keeping Linux user in mind.
- Laravel 5.3 Installation
- Laravel 5.3 Understanding File and Directory Structure
- Getting Started - Hello World! in Laravel 5.3
- Getting Started - Views in Laravel 5.3
- Getting Started - Where to store my CSS and JS in Laravel 5.3?
- Getting Started - Using PHP functions in blade template files
- Blade Template - Beginners level tips for Laravel 5.3
- Working With Loops in Laravel 5.3 using Blade
- Working With If Else in Laravel 5.3 using Blade
- Getting Started - Passing arguments to view in Laravel 5.3